If you received a credit card invitation for the RSVPBCE.com Blue Cash Everyday credit card from American Express, then you are likely seeing the positive features of this highly sought after cash back credit card. Congratulations on likely having a great credit score!
The details that we found as of this writing include:
- $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
- Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
- No annual fee.
- Terms Apply. See Rates & Fees
Overall, this is a great cash back credit card offer, especially with the high 3% cach back at supermarkets, 2% at gas stations and $150 statement credit.
If you wish to apply for this credit card, you can go through the steps of adding your invitation number.
Here are the instructions to apply:
- Go to www.rsvpbce.com
- Enter your 14 character RSVP and address zip code
- Fill out the credit application
- Wait for a decision in as little as 30 seconds
From what we see, this RSVP credit offer for the Blue Cash Everyday card is not a pre-approval, and does not guarantee that you will be approved. However you were pre-screened based on your credit history, and American Express feels that you will likely be approved based on the mailing. You are still required to fill out the application.
If you want to shop around for competitive cards, there are several other cash back cards, including cards from American Express, Bank of America, Chase and other well known banks on the market.